Friday, March 13, 2009

Welcome

Welcome to my first real attempt at creating a 'blog'. I did create one for Council of Stellar Management (CSM) elections last year but that doesn't really count as I stopped updating it as soon as my time on the CSM was up.

As a blog 'noob' I welcome any constructive criticism and advice from battle scarred blogging veterans. I am pretty sure that I know what I want to achieve with this blog and have the posting capacity to keep it interesting - but feel free to nag me if you think I am slacking.

Similarly, do not hesitate to get in touch (amarrhardin@gmail.com) if you think that I am overlooking certain aspects of EVE politics, if you think that I am being biaised (unwittingly or not), or simply want to point me at juicy little stories or bits of info that I may have missed!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogosphere Hardin. Looking forward to reading your analysis.

    ReplyDelete